New England is home to some of the most beautiful and diverse real estate in the nation. From a grand Victorian in the suburbs to a historic row house in Beacon Hill or a rare waterfront building lot in Connecticut, every property is unique. And every transaction is too.
The attorneys at Ligris are ready to help you buy or sell your starter home, dream house, or income property. We’ll walk you through every aspect of the process, ensure that the applicable contracts fully protect your interests, and address any questions you may have.
Remember that Massachusetts and Connecticut are among a few “attorney states” where almost all home buyers and sellers are represented by attorneys in addition to working with a real estate agent. A real estate agent cannot provide legal guidance or draft legal documents other than completing standard forms.
As part of our services, our attorneys will:
- Review agreements with real estate brokers/salespeople
- Negotiate and prepare the Offer to Purchase and/or Purchase and Sale Agreement
- Research and resolve any issues regarding property title
- Review condominium documents and assist with due diligence
- Provide title insurance
- Prepare deed(s) and other relevant transactional instruments
- Review and explain all closing documents
- Answer any questions that arise during the transaction